Dear guests, in order to make sure all our guests are guaranteed a pleasant stay, please respect the house rules.
- Arrivals are scheduled from 14:00 to 19:00.
- Guests are kindly requested to inform us in advance of their estimated time of arrival.
- Earlier or later arrivals must be notified at least one day in advance by phone or e-mail.
- The owner will check in the guest on the basis of an identity document.
- Only registered guests can stay in the room (or apartment). Visits must be announced to the owner.
- Departures are scheduled from 7:00 until 10:00.
- Late departures are possible by prior arrangement only.
- Guests must check that all charges have been paid upon departure.
- Please check that room keys have been returned to reception before departure.
- In case the guest decides to stay for a shorter period than agreed at the time of booking, the daily rates will apply according to the current price list.
- Please check all rooms upon departure in case of forgotten items.
- Please do not leave any food, rubbish or waste in the apartment. Dishes should be washed, dried and stacked in cupboards.
- The guest is obliged to pay a compensation for any damage caused during their stay to furniture, floors, windows, doors, equipment or to the property itself and its surroundings (e.g. garden, corridor, etc.).
- By booking the accommodation, the Guest agrees to the terms and conditions set out at the time of booking - including the cancellation policy.
- The property has a cash-only payment option.
- Payment is normally due on departure, but can also be made on arrival at the guest's request or at any time during the stay.
- Payment by card, PayPal or bank transfer can only be made in advance (before arrival) - all fees are the responsibility of the guest.
- When booking through Booking.com, the payment for overnights are processed by Booking.com, but the payment for the tourist tax and (optional) breakfast are to be paid in cash upon arrival or departure.
Reception opening hours:
- Reception opening hours are not fixed.
- We are usually available between 08:00 and 20:00.
- In case of absence, we can be reached on this number: +386 41 908 014 (Tanja)
Cancellation and changes
- All changes, cancellations and requests for refund of accommodation must be made in writing via email.
- In case of early departure, the remaining days of the reservation will be paid in full.
- In some cases of cancellation, different conditions apply for the refund of the deposit (e.g. illness, act of god...)
- Standard cancellation periods in our accommodation:
- 30 days to 15 days prior to arrival: guest pays EUR 20 for administrative costs
- 14 days to 8 days prior to arrival: guest pays 50% of the booking price
- 7 days to 1 day prior to arrival: no refund of the paid booking price
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms.
- The rooms are intended for rest and relaxation, so you are expected to maintain order between 22:00 and 07:00 and to be considerate to other guests. If guests in adjoining rooms do not follow the rules, please let us know at reception.
- Please do not use hot water unnecessarily and do not throw away towels after the first use, as this is an important contribution to preserving the environment.
- Separate waste collection (paper, plastic and glass) is also environmentally friendly. There is a separate bin in the hallway or in front of the house.
- You can bring all your bio-waste to the kitchen and we will recycle it properly (dry old bread, use it as animal food or put it in the compost heap).
- Tap water is drinkable, except in case of heavy rainfall, when there is a call for precautionary boiling.
- We are not responsible for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings in Rooms Pekovec Bohinj.
- Please take care of the premises and the items you use. Please report any irregularities to reception.
- Use of the garden toys is at your own risk.
- Towels, bed linen and toilet paper are provided in the rooms upon arrival. If you miss anything or need a replacement, please let reception know.
- There are 7 parking spaces in the car park opposite the entrance, please park in such a way, that you leave space for other guests as well.